Thursday, September 18, 2008

Socks and other things...

Well I have actually made a bit of progress on the sock. I took up knitting a seed stitch facecloth just to have something brainless to do when I feel I need a break. Wheeee!

On to the other things. I type for a living. I'm one of those very lucky people who actually makes money at home transcribing. I love it. I love the wonderful, adorable and very sweet woman that I work for (Even if she thinks that she's an evil dictator... she's wrong!)

So here's the thing. Most of what we do is teleseminars... generally bland. No problem. Sometimes it's the same stuff over and over, but that makes it easy. Yesterday we had a little treat. It was a lovely man (using the word lovely VERY loosely here) who teaches men how to seduce women in a short period of time. Uhhhh - yeah.

The part that was the worst was the fact that he's roped all these poor geeks into thinking they're going to use these stories and techniques to take a woman home TONIGHT. Sheesh! Oh well. It's done. Everyone has had their gripe about it and now I'm moving on to one of my favorite clients. Wheeee!

No comments: