Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More Yarn and pics

SO - the sock is finished. It's a fugly sock. Oh well - my dear friend and next door neighbor is in love with it, so I suppose I'll give it a mate and then give them both a new home!

The yarn is now in a ball. I'm thinking that I'll make a Calorimetry with it. I frogged one already. The yarn was too bulky. It would have been great size for a Llama or horse, however much too large for me. We'll give it another go.

The last pic is of my (not leather) new furniture. I am so excited about it! It's the first new furniture that DH and I have ever bought. Previously it's all been cast-offs from loved ones or cheap things at yard sales. Most of which we hated when we got it even though it was better than what it was replacing.

I'm also going to try NaKniSweMo this year... yup you read right. I am not now (nor will I likely ever be) writing a novel. I am however going to attempt to knit a sweater (my first) in the month of November. This gal started it. We'll see how I go!

No comments: