Friday, January 10, 2014

A little sewing...

So since I don't have any good pictures of a current project, here's one that was finished for Samantha's Kindergarten Graduation. Newer things will be coming soon -waiting for a few patterns in the mail!


The pattern is Kwik Sew K3905. The only hang up I had at all was the collar. Getting that curve right was a bit challenging, otherwise, it's a piece of cake!


Sam and Will - I think I like his hair longer like this. Time to let it grow!  :)  


How Samantha thinks she's supposed to look for a picture.


This is probably a little closer to reality.


And this is normal.  I think this is the only full length shot I got of the dress. We've definitely gotten good use out of this one for a few birthday parties, church and various whatever else. It's comfy and bright - which makes it a 6-year-old's favorite! 

I left the hem a little on the long side because I wanted a long dress. Used the Blind hem on my Bernina Aurora 430 and it works like a  charm (as always! I love that thing!). 

No comments: