Friday, September 24, 2010

Busted lips...

Okay - this is completely petty - but I'm gonna whine for just a second. Kiddo 2 busted my lip last night! And when I say busted, I mean it. Big nasty mess, doesn't stop bleeding for 20 minutes, probably shoulda had stitches but oh well - busted.

I might not mind so much if  it weren't the second time this has happened in less than a year. And the problem is that it's all because of my stupid crooked front teeth. If the edge of that tooth didn't stick out just a bit, there'd be nothing to bust the lip on. It might hurt, but it wouldn't split wide open. *sigh*

So there - I'm done. Adding invisalign to the list of wants in my head.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

oh man! hope it heals quickly and doesnt hurt too bad

Mel said...

*laughing*

Done about the busted lip, perhaps.
CERTAINLY not done whining, right?
Where's the fun in that?!