Saturday, October 4, 2008

What's now...

Okay. So I'm starting another hat for Sam. I like the one that I made last year, but it's just a bit worn. So I'm adapting Claire Montgomerie's cotton hat pattern. I'll be knitting it on circulars and adding in a bit of eyelet . Wheeeee!

The other (and most pressing) is that I've decided to make dad a Dr. Who scarf for his birthday. (look here) I can't believe that someone has gone to this effort to put this pattern together! (well I take it back, I guess I can believe it.) At any rate. I don't think I'm going to make it quite as long as specified, but it's going to be gosh darn long! :) I'll post pics as soon as I make some progress. His birthday party is 11/8 so I'd best get a move on,

2 comments:

Mel said...

Oh, the Brit would be impressed.

(I, on the other hand had NO clue who Who was until he happened along....LOL)

Get busy Missy!! Time's a wastin'!!! ;-)

Sara said...

I know!!! I am starting to get a bit nervous about getting it done.

Dad and I used to watch Tom Baker (Scarf man - and actually there were 2 Tom Baker's that played Dr. Who) When I was a kiddo. Sunday afternoon's on PBS - it was a neat time together.