Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bright blue sky...

Woke up this morning (okay not actually when I woke up since I am almost always up before the sun) reveling in just how blue the sky is this morning! And after checking in on Mel's blog - I'm reminded just how much promise each day has. Wasn't it from Anne of Green Gables that was said, "Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes."? Or something similar ;-)

I love that. Today is fresh. It has no mistakes in it yet. I haven't spent the day with a grumpy face and griping. I have the chance to smile at this day - and I'm going to take it. :-)

Now - let's see how long that will last as I begin potty training - oh my.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey girl! How's it going?? Looks like you've been busy!

We're potty training too... ugh.

Mel said...

(((((((((( Mandy ))))))))))))

Potty training!
What GREAT fun!!!!

The bug has a quacking duckie one.
Is this were I confess that I've played with it?

New day!

......though, yaknow....I don't consider playing with the duckie potty chair a 'mistake'.
That was deliberate and with malice and forethought--and I was busted cuz the darn thing was louder than I thought. LOL